What style of music do you play?

We specialise in performing funk-infused covers of 80's, 90's, 00's and current hits, that span across pop, funk, motown, r'n'b, jazz and soul. To have a listen to some examples of what we do, check out the audio page!

In regards to set lists, w tailor each list aeccording to every individual clients specifications, however generally we perform jazz, soul and groove tunes at the beginning of the night, followed by funk, motown and pop favourites to get everyone on the dancefloor!


Do you provide PA and lighting?

Every booking is completely inclusive of our state-of-the-art RCF PA as well as a complete Martin lighting rig, tailored according to the band size, number of guests, and the size of the venue. This ensures that we can perform at a wide spectrum of events, ranging from intimate gatherings, to parties with over 700 guests.


How many sets will you play?

This depends on the timings of the event. Generally, for a standard 6-hour party or reception, we will perform 4 x 45-minute sets, which will be structured according to your specifications and the event run sheet.


What happens during set breaks?

So that there is continuous music throughout the event, music will be played through our PA during set breaks. This music will be chosen and arranged prior to the event, as suited to the your requests and the style of music we performed in the previous set.


Can I use the band's microphone for speeches?

Definitely. A wireless microphone can be provided for speeches upon request, for no extra charge.


Can I make song requests?

Absolutely. In fact, it's encouraged! That way, songs that are special to you, or chosen to suit the tastes of your guests can be performed. We just require that you make your requests at least 30 days prior to the event. 


When will you arrive and set-up?

We will arrive to set-up and sound-check 2-3 hours before the event begins. That way, when your guests arrive, the band are set-up and ready to go!


What far will you travel?

We are based in Sydney, however we perform regularly all over NSW, at locations including the Hunter Valley, Dubbo, Southern Highland, and the Blue Mountains. Bear in mind however, locations that are over an hour's travel time from Sydney CBD will incur costs for travel, and possibly accommodation.


Do I need to provide food/drinks for the band?

As per union rules, bookings over three hours require a meal and beverages to be provided for each musician/sound engineer booked. Most venues offer crew meals for a nominal fee, which is usually the easiest option.


Is the band covered by insurance?

At events, anything can happen. However, you can rest assured knowing that we are covered by public liability insurance that covers damages up to $20,000,000.


Keen? Hit us up:

Name *